Instagram shopping denied: Product Unavailable on Your Website

Solved
AkaneY
Excursionist
12 0 4

@Tumilu Can I ask how do you keep myshopify.com domain in your catalogue after setting back your private domain as primary? I use Flexify app but it doesn't keep myshopify.com domain in the catalogue.

So once I got approved IG by setting myshopify.com domain as primary and able to tag products. But as @Tumilu previously said it's not the permanent solution as running the business with a private domain is very important. So after that, I switched back to my private domain(3rd party, not Shopify owned) as primary to see if I can still tag products. And the result was not - I was not able to tag products anymore because the domain in the catalogue was automatically rewritten to the private domain which I can't get approved by IG.

I've tried a couple of different approaches(http and https as well), but nothing has quite worked so far. But If only I could keep the domain in the catalogue as myshopify.com while setting the private domain as primary everything should works as all access from the catalogue automatically redirects to the private domain. My portfolio is already vast so I can't change the catalogue manually.

I'll keep seeking a solution...

0 Likes
Tumilu
Excursionist
25 1 26

Oh so I guess that Flexify overwrites the domain then... :(( As I manage my products manually, the links in my case have not been overwritten and everything works for me.

Did you try to Play with Flexify settings on Shopify, perhaps there is a part in there that affects how often the data updates? 

Alternatively I think you can try to experiment with the Data Sources on FB side - but I have not done that so I cannot advise with anything specific. 

0 Likes
FranciscoHuaman
1 0 0

@Tumilu thanks a lot! you really gave us the real tutorial here. I was struggling for 3 weeks, checked all of the comments and try a few suggestions from @TheBee and @bambina but finally decided to try the longest path ( the right one for me). I am approved now and would recommend others to try directly @Tumilu approach.  have a nice weekend all!

0 Likes

Hi everyone!

Problem! Problem! Problem!

Product unavailable on your website to use Instagram shopping, your products must be sold on the website connected to your account. if you think this is a mistake, you can request another review. or, you can submit a different website for review. 

Don't worry! I will do Solve 'Product unavailable on your website to use Instagram shopping, your products must be sold on the website connected to your account" Problem. 

Please contact me!

Thanks

I will set up Facebook shop, Instagram shop, Pinterest shop, and integrate with Shopify
0 Likes
TheBee
Tourist
4 0 3

Hi all,

A final update from my part as well. I got finally approved directly with Facebook/IG integration using the steps from my previous post without any other feed apps.

Few additional steps taken after the previously described:

- Removed connections to any publishing apps to Facebook

- Continued working with FB support & final request to re-approve the Shopping has to be (as per FB support) done using Mobile Instagram App

When re-requesting the Shopping after all the steps & using Mobile App I finally got approved after months of headache.

BYOVIE
3 0 0

has anyone resolved this issue for you? No one is helping me. FB Support and Shopify support are completely lost as to why my shop is getting rejected. Can anyone advise anything?

0 Likes
BYOVIE
3 0 0

did you get this resolved? can you help me please.

0 Likes
Tumilu
Excursionist
25 1 26

Please read the entire thread - I wrote a step by step guide how I got approved. Others shared their experience too.

Counting on Shopify or Facebook to fix the issue will get you nowhere to be honest...  

0 Likes
kzytaruk
1 0 0

Hi @Tumilu, I have the same problem.  I am trying your recommentation.

How do I update the links in my Facebook catalogue?

I know very little about Facebook.  I set up my catalogue in Shopify and linked the catalogue to Facebook.

Thanks

0 Likes
Tumilu
Excursionist
25 1 26
You do that in your business' Facebook Commerce account under Catalog -
Items.
0 Likes