Is Designslic Media a recognized Shopify partner in the UK?

Lia007
Visitor
1 0 0

I was contacted by Designslic Media about optimization and copywriting. Does anyone know anything about this company in the UK? I did some research and found that some of their pages are flagged with being unsecure. Are they a shopify partner? Does anyone know?

Replies 2 (2)

1918Scott
Visitor
1 0 0

I couldn't tell you if they are a Shopify partner or not.  However, the sales person that contacted me came off as rude and condescending, with no interest in my business other than as an opportunity to make money from me.  I was clear that I did not appreciate the way they came across, and that, based on that, I was not interested in working with their company.  Rather than just taking no for an answer, or simply politely saying something like "please keep us in mind if you change your mind in the future," I got another extremely long hard sales pitch.  Despite all the (extremely low-resolution) "screen shots" of supposed reviews they sent me, I can't really find any ACTUAL information about them.  I have no intention of doing business with a company that comes across like a sketchy used car salesman.  That said, your mileage may vary.

LeisurePleasure
Visitor
1 0 0

they might have a company registered in the UK but it is a Dormant with no accounts history even through they have been "Trading" since 2021, have a Registered office and are charging for a service, where is the money they are charging going and why are a UK company charging in $ and not £.

on these points along something screams dodge.