FROM CACHE - en_header

Is it possible to convert an wordpress website in shopify store?

Jackrobston
1 0 0

Hi, my brother is a doctor and he has a online store that is related to the dentist and orthodontist products. He want to converts his website to shopify store.  I just want to know that is it possible to convert WP website into shopify store or should I have create a new store for business? I am looking for kind responses. 
Thanks 🙂

Replies 3 (3)
JHKCreate
Shopify Partner
3467 624 879

Hi @Jackrobston ,

What services are being offered on the current WP Website? This is will basically be the most important decision here. 

Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com

Learn more about us: jhkcreate.com
Molly1995
1 0 0

There are always opportunities for starting a business. The main thing is to use them correctly. This is easiest if you are a dentist. This is one of the most profitable and rewarding destinations. People always need beautiful teeth. There are many examples of this in our country. For example - https://lombarddentalstudio.com/. You have the opportunity to do it. I think that you should study the low about the business opening. Sounds complicated, but people do it. Find start-up capital and get started. I believe that your brother will succeed. Good luck!

robinparks
1 0 0

I have a website for comfortable futon mattress, which I have shifted to Shopify. Some of the features work fine and some don't. But you can update it further.