Multi Shopify shop inventory integration

Taka_f
Shopify Partner
19 0 2

Is there a way to link inventory count information between multiple Shopify stores in real time?

For example, I'm running store A, but I've set up store B that handles some of A's products.

The warehouse itself is shared, so you want to link the inventory numbers.

There is one more condition for the tool.

It must be able to manage negative inventory (inventory below zero) as we are taking pre-orders.

If anyone knows anything about this, I would be grateful for your wisdom.

Replies 3 (3)

Anto_S
Shopify Partner
148 4 19

Hey @Taka_f 

Happy to help you set this up via a private app. Please email me at anto@opstack.co

thanks

Anto

Automating Commerce at Comstack.co
Email: anto@comstack.co
Taka_f
Shopify Partner
19 0 2

Thanks. I'l get in touch.

CourtneyMiller
Excursionist
79 1 4

Hey. Have you checked out some multi-store syncing apps already available on the Shopify App Store? For example, Syncio: https://apps.shopify.com/syncio seems to be a good one which does exactly why you want - syncing inventory numbers between the 2 stores. 

As for your second requirement on managing negative inventory, I'm not too sure about that one. 

If you don't find what you are looking for, send us a message and we are happy to see what we can do for you! Check us out at shypyard.io. We are a Shopify Expert certified agency that specializes in creating customized integrations and automations for Shopify merchants. This definitely sounds like something we are interested in working with you on!  🙂  Feel free to book a free consultation and we'd be happy to chat. 

Cheers!

Courtney