Solved

My Store Is Not Showing Up On The Net

MustafaSalman
Visitor
3 0 0

Hi, Suddenly my store ritzzero.com stopped showing up on the net... say server cannot be found. My plan is currently active and everything seems to be completely alright. Could anyone please guide me on this? 

Thanks in Advance!

Accepted Solution (1)

Michal17
Shopify Partner
835 73 175

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @MustafaSalman 

Hope you're having a great day!

If your store is unavailable due to a 503 error or any error other than 423, check the status page for reported service outages. Please note that some outages may only affect online stores in a particular region. So be sure to log into your store on the status page and check for incidents.

Useful resources:

Why your Shopify store has suddenly become unavailable and how can you recover it?

View solution in original post

Replies 6 (6)

Michal17
Shopify Partner
835 73 175

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @MustafaSalman 

If your store is unavailable due to a 503 error or any error other than 423, check the status page for reported service outages. Please note that some outages may only affect online stores in a particular region. So be sure to log into your store on the status page and check for incidents.

Useful resources:

Why your Shopify store has suddenly become unavailable and how can you recover it?

MustafaSalman
Visitor
3 0 0

Hi,

The website is opening when I go to it from any device at my place, but anyone else cannot reach it. Could you please go to ritzzero.com and see what the error is?

Michal17
Shopify Partner
835 73 175

Hi @MustafaSalman 

scrnli_7_24_2021_11-12-05 AM.png

Michal17
Shopify Partner
835 73 175

Hi @MustafaSalman

What did you see when you went to https://www.shopifystatus.com?

MustafaSalman
Visitor
3 0 0

it said that everything seemed to be working fine and everything was green.

Michal17
Shopify Partner
835 73 175

Hi @MustafaSalman 

You should clear your browser cache and cookie.