Need alternative to manual processing of inventory and orders

Sarah101Johnson
Visitor
2 0 0

I have a clothing business, with an online store on Shopify and 3 physical stores that are also used as fulfillment centers for local pickup orders .

The problem I face is whenever I receive inventory from the supplier, I have to manually enter the details into the system and update the inventory count online to take local pickup orders in case x items are sold at the POS. Manual processing of inventory in real-time is very time-consuming and causes errors often in our omnichannel initiatives. This frequently disrupts our customers’ shopping experience with our brand. 

Is there any app/software that can easily integrate with Shopify and keep track of real-time inventory availability to facilitate my omnichannel processes?

Replies 4 (4)

nishanttbi
Explorer
68 2 6

Manual product listing is a time-consuming job which can make your inventory look outdated and disorganized. In addition, manual order processing slows down delivery times and wastes lots of money.

Though with the aid of an inventory automation software, you can create an organized listing structure, automate the online ordering process, reduce shipping mistakes and eliminate order errors.

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
Email: info@brihaspatitech.com
If helpful then please Like and Accept the Solution.

nicolashoferer
Shopify Partner
9 0 0

Which POS system do you use?

kingstore
Shopify Partner
175 5 31

Hi @Sarah101Johnson this problem can be mitigated effectively with an inventory system that connects to your Shopify store/Shopify POS that adjusts inventory quantity across each location as that location receives new inventory, and accepts new orders from customers whether online or offline, and as you make adjustments to inventory levels. 

SKUSavvy works with retailers selling online to provide one single system to manage the inventory across each platform.  As new purchases are made with vendors they are checked in and added to your inventory. Inventory at one location can be cross-docked to another location with workflows on both ends to keep an accurate inventory count. 

Some features you will have within SKUSavvy include:

• Create bin locations on a visual warehouse layout tool
  • Place purchases and check-in product as it arrives then allocate product to bin locations
  • Add as many employee accounts as needed with task-based permissions
  • Pull in orders from stores to have one place to manage all orders
  • Batch orders for picking to pick through many orders at once (or handle them one by one)
  • Visually see the location of each item to pick 
  • Barcode scanning across items, bins, batches, shipping labels
  • Sync inventory quantities directly with Shopify
  • Cross-dock inventory between locations
  • Automate product updates, inventory, customers, orders, etc. between Shopify
  • Connect your carrier accounts to get live shipping rates on demand, purchase and print all-in-one

You can give SKUSavvy a go with 50 free orders every month. 

The best Shopify Inventory Management App: Purchases, Bin Locations, Visual Inventory, Warehouse Management, Pick Pack Ship, Cycle Counts, and more.
Get your first SKUSavvy Mobile Inventory and Order Fulfillment account free for 50 orders
Schedule a call

Charlie506
Shopify Partner
60 2 4

Hi @Sarah101Johnson,

We completely understand your issue and that's why we built EasyScan

We offer inventory management, order fulfillment, and more all within our easy-to-use app, perfect for stopping errors and reducing manual input of data!

Plus at only $24.99 a month, it is affordable, especially with all the functions it offers

Connect up any barcode scanner or even use your mobile device to scan items.

Please get in touch if you would like to learn more or download the free 10-day trial.

Thanks,

Charlie

If my comments are helpful, please Like my post and Accept Solution.
Product Manager at 506.io