NEED HELP

Solved
beautyresevoir
1 0 0

Shopify keeps asking me over and over to send my I.D and verify my birthday . I keep sending the correct information and Shopify just keeps coming back asking me to send my ID.. Everything matches up and everything is correct . I emailed them a few times. Nobody has responded or fixed the issue .. this is getting very annoying to the point where i may look into legal action. I starting to feel like this is a scam.. I am sending the correct information .. my birthdays add up and are correct .. why do I still keep getting this ID message after i paid for plan and everything .. its like shopify forcefully trying to close my store after i paid .. I WASNT HAVING THIS PROBLEM A WEEK AGO> now all of a sudden i got this problem 

0 Likes
Girafu
1 0 0

their mail would gone in spam section

0 Likes
Shay
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
358 70 71

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @beautyresevoir 

Thank you for reaching out to our community forums for support! I understand that you are having an issue with verifying your account for Shopify Payments. This can happen sometimes and our live support can assist you with this.

You mentioned that you had tried to email our support, were you sending us an email directly? If so, that option is no longer supported. In order to contact our support team through email, live chat or phone you will need to go through our Help Center. To contact our live support please follow this link: Shopify Help Center - Contact Support, sign into your store account, search for your issue and use the contact support button at the bottom of the search results to see all our live support options. 

If you are seeing any error messages when submitting your ID please share that with your live support agent. Our live support can get our business operations team to review the ID submission to see if it has been submitted successfully or if there are any issues happening. 

Since this is something that can't be resolved through our community forums, I will be marking this as the solution for anyone else going through a similar experience. If I can still assist with anything please don't hesitate to reply back and let me know.

-Shay

Shay | Support Advisor @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes