Option value provided for unknown options

Option value provided for unknown options

designtoscale
Shopify Partner
3 0 0
Hi, I'm trying to upload the below file but getting the above error message. any ideas?

Replies 4 (4)

Elias
Shopify Staff
3010 294 522

Hi, @designtoscale.

Thanks so much for reaching out and bringing this to our attention.

I wasn't able to view the linked file properly. However, I'd be happy to take a closer look and further assist you with this issue. Just to confirm, are you trying to upload CSV files for products or media files (eg. images, videos)? Or, are you trying to upload business verification documents (eg. government-issued identification, business registration)?

Once I have a better idea of the issue, I'll be able to point you in the right direction! 

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

designtoscale
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

Hi. 

This is a product import file. 

https://files.fm/f/7d2kgbcgq

Hopefully the link should work now?

designtoscale
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

Hi. 

This is a product import file. 

https://files.fm/f/7d2kgbcgq

Hopefully the link should work now?

Elias
Shopify Staff
3010 294 522

Hi, @designtoscale.

Thank you for following up and clairfying!

There isn't anything wrong with the import file or the link, as the issue is due to our inability to download unknown files using the tools/programs that our team uses on the Shopify Community. Would you be able to take a screenshot of the error message and upload it directly to our thread instead?

Alternatively, if you prefer someone from our teams to take a look at the product import file (CSV), then you can upload the file directly to your admin and we can access your account through the proper channels. While we're unable to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community, we'd be happy to further assist you through live chat, email, or callback. Simply visit the Shopify Help Center and log into your account to create a support request. 

Cheers!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog