Print Packing Slips After Purchasing Shipping Label

greensled
3 0 0

Why is there no option to print a packing slip after you have purchased shipping? Etsy has this option, why not Shopify? I would like to find an easier way for Shopify to allow me to customize my packing slips as well to include my logo and other valuable information (something drag and drop would be nice). With Etsy slowly spiraling downward, I'm certain you are picking up more new customers daily. Why not make your platform more user friendly now?

0 Likes
Dani
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
221 43 93

Hi, @greensled!

Dani, here from Shopify. Thanks for writing in!

I'd be happy to help you here! You can print your packing slip on the orders page after you've purchased your shipping label by clicking More > Print packing slip as shown below:

Have you recently migrated from Etsy? I'd love to hear about your experience so far. Have you come across other hurdles that you've noticed are more difficult in Shopify? We're constantly looking for ways to improve our platform so we're all ears if you have other frustrations that we can help with.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

All the best,

Dani

Dani | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
yessel12
1 0 0

hello, I'm trying to print packing slip with the pictures of each item and I can't get it to work.

0 Likes