Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

shutterstock_1122339353 Cropped.jpg

New GraphQL product APIs: 2024-04 stable API release

The latest 2024-04 stable API release includes the new GraphQL product APIs that can support up to 2,000 variants per product. Alongside this release we will also be deprecating management of both the `variants` and `options...

Learn more
Image 3 - Header image 16_9 V1@2x.png

New Shopify Academy courses and certification on POS

Learn best practices for how to set up Shopify POS hardware, payments, how to train staff, and how to operate and optimize for seamless unified commerce experiences.

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Anyone else having issues with the latest SDK release for Buy iOS, specifically related to PaySession. Seems odd an SDK would have an issue right out...
Author Avatar
Hello! I am trying to reduce the spacing between sections on my site, how can I do that?
Author Avatar
It has been 5 months since the funds were deposited into the Shopify balance, but the sales proceeds have not been deposited.Sales have been normal si...
Author Avatar
Hi I am working on some custom code and found when i am making ajax post call it gives 404 errorNeed to call this section and get data is my primary c...
Author Avatar
I had one coded into my old theme but need re-done since ive updated my theme. any suggestions
Author Avatar
Thanks in advance!I am looking to change the text from “your cart is empty” text to something different, how do I go about doing so? I tried changing ...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am currently using the pre-built winback automation flow, which works really well. However, I am getting customers who are only shopping wit...
Author Avatar
I currently received a quote for $500 to redesign my website and make it more professional. I received the quote through Fiverr. Has any else used Fiv...
Author Avatar
Hi there, how can i move the quantity selector to left side of the add to cart button. Both should have the same size and "count" naming of quantity s...
Author Avatar
Hello I am trying to set my banner images to fit in size but its not working at all as you can see in attached screenshot, i have uploaded size How to...
Author Avatar
hi everyone, I hope someone can help me in resizing the video in our mobile view, its showing half not the whole video frame, please see below thanksh...
Author Avatar
Hello Everyone.Store url:https://guldklippet-se.myshopify.com/Does anyone have a solution to make Dropdown menu items Clickable?My theme is Stockholm ...
Author Avatar
I am looking to make an Image with Text Link block on the shopify homepage that will only show as visible if a site visitor is geo located within the ...
Author Avatar
I inserted links for my footer menu, but all of them are underlined. Is there anyway we can make them only underline when hovering our mouse over them...
Author Avatar
Regarding this: ->Product organization-->Category--->RINGS (my input- which shopify changes to JEWELRY after a few days)----->Determines US tax rate...
Author Avatar
Applying an auto discount for a product that sells at 795 for a discounted price of 99 (a discount of 696) Discount is applicable only for a specific ...
Author Avatar
Hello - New to Shopify and have minimal HTML skills. Wondering if anyone knows how to remove the bouncing arrow when the image banner is in full scree...
Author Avatar
How LCP for the app in admin is calculated in Shopify? Cause when I open my app in admin, and inspect LCP with performance metric in developer tools, ...
Author Avatar
Hey there,My experience on Shopify Creating a custom box packaging store on Shopify is a fantastic idea, especially in today's market where personaliz...