Product is NOT showing up in Collection

Choicemas
1 0 0

I’ve read countless complaints and threads, and I’ve covered (I believe all bases). I have a product that is available online, that has all the required tags, the collection has the same conditions it has always had. I’ve looked up and down for a solution, can NOT find one and am still having the problem. I could really use some help.

ps. It’s a shame Shopify stopped their phone call support. The experience was WAY WAY WAY more customer friendly, thorough, time saving, and extremely helpful.

0 Likes

Let me take  a look

+2348167044807
0 Likes
JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
1367 119 362

@Choicemas if it's not showing up in the collection, there's a logical reasons.

Couple things you could check:

- If it's not showing in the collection in your admin, double check the spelling and case (for example "product a" is different than "Product A")

- Double check the condition is true by opening your product up in a new tab and comparing with the condition you're setting in Collection

- Double check your tag doesn't have an extra space in it. For example "tag b " is different than "tag b"

- If it's not showing up on your website, then check your code for liquid or javascript conditions that are excluding it

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization experts, theme customization, custom app development).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (first performance analysis tool for Shopify sites, free for the Shopify community).
Creator of Order Automator (auto tag orders and customers + auto fulfillment + more automations).
More apps: Theme Scientist (A/B testing), Tip Jar (add a tip button), File Optimizer (optimize CSS, JS, Liquid).
0 Likes
Moira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
228 39 39

Hey @Choicemas!

Shopify recently made a change to how phone support works. In order to access phone support, you would need to sign up for a callback. We now offer callbacks so you can spend less time on hold and more time growing your business! Visit support.shopify.com to schedule a callback or connect with us via chat or email. When you sign up for a callback you will enter your phone number and as soon as an advisor is available they will call you.

D-28-1fgh7-fh6t7

If the callback option is not showing that would mean that we are experiencing a high volume of requests. Phone callbacks will be available depending on our current contact volume. If you don’t see the “schedule a callback” option, please reach out using one of the available methods. Callbacks are available 24 hours a day, but once the spots fill up then they would not appear as an option until some calls are completed. Please remember that you must be logged into the help center to see the callback option as this option is only for our merchants.

All the best,  

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes