FROM CACHE - en_header

Products Description and FAQs Page

Long_Chu
4 0 0

Hey Folks,

I’m a newbie (though not young anymore), have opened a store for more than one month and got some traffics (through Adwords and Facebook campaigns) but no sale yet!

Now, I wanted to improve/create the Products Description and FAQs page in order to increase more trust/relationship with customers and at the same time to buil up SEO/ranking. I don’t mind doing these stuff by myself but just wonder if there are any templates/pre-designed content (e.g the most popular questions/answers) so that I can revise/amend/edit it to best suit my needs/expectation, that would be really helpful to save my time/efforts. Alternatively, I can consider using any (Shopify) apps or someone to do it for me provided that it is efficient and the fee/price are reasonable enough. 

So, I would most appreciate all of your ideas/suggestions/guidances. 

Besides, I would also welcome and be very grateful for any comments/recommendations on other aspects/issues of my store (healthnchildren.com) that may need to be changed/improved for better organic traffics/conversions. 

Many thanks all for attention and have a great weekend ahead!

Long

Replies 2 (2)
Lisa
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
260 3 69

Hi, Long! 

Zea here from the Shopify Support Team. 

That is an excellent idea to write informative product descriptions and provide a thorough FAQ page. 

While I don't have any templates for FAQ content since every store's facts are different I do have this fantastic article to share with you about The Benefits of an FAQ Page (And How to Do It Right)

Also, if you want a great Free app for an accordion menu that drops down your FAQ the HelpCenter app lets you build an Attractive FAQs Page! 

For your customers, couldn't agree more it's a great idea to have a good product description. To build trust so potential buyers feel well informed about the product, here are 9 Simple Ways to Write Product Descriptions that Sell

The beauty of Shopify Product listings is that you can have descriptions that the customers see, then you can write a specific SEO friendly description that will show up on search engines for the product page. Here's an article on 'How to Write Meta Descriptions'.

If you did want help writing these descriptions or FAQ's you may want to enlist the help of a Shopify Marketing Expert. Although, hopefully with the help of the guides above and further research I believe you're very capable of writing compelling descriptions yourself. 

The store is looking great and you have a very defined niche. Keep up the great work. 

- Lisa ?

Lisa | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Long_Chu
4 0 0

Thanks  alot Lisa for all your uselful comments/information.

I've built up the FAQs page and will be looking at Production Descriptions with which I may need the help of a Shopify Marketing Expert. 

Cheers,  

Long