Products page not loading from Shopify Admin

pacifictheweb
Tourist
5 0 1

Hy

My Shopify product page is not loading from shopify admin. So I can not add products. The products which i have added already are ok at website https://pacifictheweb.myshopify.com/ I was adding products in morning and everything was fine but suddenly this message appeared.  

There’s a problem loading this page

There’s a technical problem with Shopify that has prevented this page from loading. Try reloading this page or going to another page in Shopify. If that doesn’t work, visit our status page(opens a new window) for updates and try again later.

Please help
Regards

Replies 4 (4)

Holly
Shopify Staff (Retired)
687 74 152

Hi @pacifictheweb !

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues when trying to add products. Can you let me know which web browser you are using? If you're haven't tried already, I'd suggest using Google Chrome to see if the issue persists. Also, kindly clear your browser of cache and cookies to see if that helps at all.

If the error message persists, please let me know by sending a screenshot of the error message that appears.

Looking forward to your reply.

Holly | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

APS11
Visitor
1 0 0

I am having this exact problem right now and it is very frustrating, its not my browser or anything so I have no idea why it isnt working. Ive reloaded many times and even shut down my device and retried.

MockingbirdBOS
Tourist
6 0 6

I am also having this problem for the last 24 hours and shopify chat support feels less than reliable.  How did you all get to a resolution?  Extra frustrating is Shopify status pages show everything is working.

MockingbirdBOS
Tourist
6 0 6

Hi There - How did you get to resolution on this? I have been dealing with Shopify support for 24 hours and no one can tell me anything.