Purchase code is already occupied

AlfredChindedza
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi  - I've been trying to get the purchase code to work for the Barberry theme. I have removed them by deleting it and re - installed it but the code still says it's being used elsewhere. I had used the code on a trial account but deleted the theme and the code. I then used it again when i was now importing the theme using the roartheme importer. Please see link here where i used the code when i was importing - https://ibb.co/7n5819F.  I then removed the purchase code again from there. All this was Under my same account. 

But now each time im getting a - Purchase code is already occupied- message when i try use the theme on my store.
Is there somewhere where the code will still be used as i cant locate it from anywhere else being in use?

Please assist!

Regards

Reply 1 (1)

Nick
Shopify Staff (Retired)
4531 434 1024

Hi @AlfredChindedza,

Nick here from Shopify. Great question!

I took a look and saw you purchased your theme from Themeforest and while that is perfectly ok, it means we wouldn't be able to provide any support in relation to it. We would only recommend themes from the Shopify theme store as they have passed a stringent Shopify vetting to get there. Because of that, for support with themes from other marketplaces and sources, you would need to contact the source directly. In this instance it would be the support section of the Barberry theme here

I hope this helps! Do you have any other questions regarding your store and getting things set up at all? If so, let me know. 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.