Question about menu landing pages...

RenegadeCreativ
3 0 0

Id like to have a 'landing page' when 'shop' is pressed so that my customers can choose a section to go to, how do I do this?

IE customer clicks shop, it takes them to a page with a list of sub sections to go to.

Many thanks

0 Likes
JHKCreate
Shopify Partner
2599 436 634

Hi @RenegadeCreativ 

Are those "sections" you're referring to the actual Collections? If yes this is already built-in:

yourdomain.com/collections/all should get you to that page, let me know if that's what you need!

- Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
- Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com
- Learn more about us: jhkcreate.com

0 Likes
RenegadeCreativ
3 0 0

Thanks for the reply, and that solution would work however I missed a key point out.

I have 2 sets of 'collections' for my store. One section where I have trade items and one section where I have retail items. If I did that, I'd have trade and retail items all on display which I don't want. I should have mentioned that before! 

0 Likes
made4Uo
Explorer
114 1 13

I would create two collections. One for trade items and retail items. Then, on your landing page, create a collection list section and show those collections. You can create a landing page that only provides few options for the visitor to click. Check this tutorial https://made4uo.com/blogs/journey-to-awesome-shopify-website/create-a-landing-page-without-and-app-o...

0 Likes
made4Uo
Explorer
114 1 13

It should show like this. This is a custom content with block of collection. One is Featured. The other one is inspiration. 

made4Uo_0-1627693765197.png

0 Likes
made4Uo
Explorer
114 1 13

Other option is to have a clickable image and direct it to part of your store or a website. Check this easy tutorial https://made4uo.com/blogs/journey-to-awesome-shopify-website/add-a-customizable-clickable-image-sect.... It is customizable. 

0 Likes