To permanently remove a tag from your admin, you'll need to ensure that the tag is removed from any product that it's currently applied to. Below are the steps on how to achieve this!
- Open up your products within the admin.
- Click on the small white box to select your products. Note: If you have more than 50+ products, then you'll want to select (Select all 50+ products) that will appear to the right after you select the white box.
- Select "Actions."
- Click on "Remove Tags."
Once you've processed these steps, you'll be greeted by a white container that has a text box where you can enter the tags you wish to remove. Simply insert the tags here, select "Apply Changes" and that should remove the tags from the filter list found on your website!
If this wasn't what you were after, or if you have any other questions then feel free to reply back and I'll happily help out!
Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog