Requesting Refund for Monthly Subscription

Solved
Laurynas
1 0 0

Hey, im a student, i need the money back. i was just messing around with shopify, and today i got billed, i was going to cancel the subscription but it was too late, please help me out, i would like a refund, and i have already closed the store. 

0 Likes
Marty
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
227 36 51

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Laurynas.

Thank you for your message and explaining the situation you are in with your shop, I would be happy to offer you some suggestions. 

As our Shopify Terms of Service notes here, under section 15, refunds on subscription charges are not something we normally offer:

That said, we understand that situations happen and we are always happy to look into refund requests from our merchants in a case-by-case capacity. 

While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit our Help center here and log in to your account to create a support request. Once you reach a support member and explain your situation, they will be able to double-check the potential of your refund request by accessing your account directly.

I hope this information gets you on track, please feel free to reach back out here if you have any questions at all.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Marty | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes