How can I eliminate the 30-day return policy from my store?

mparthenia1
Tourist
15 0 3

Good Morning,

Hoping all is well. How do I remove the hassle free returns 30 day postal paid returns? Do to COVID at this time I do not wish to have a return policy all purchases will be final. Thank you for your help in advance.

Replies 5 (5)

Helen
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1425 174 286

Hey, @mparthenia1! Thanks for reaching out about this. 

Where exactly are you seeing this Return policy on your store? In general, all policies (Return, Terms of Service, Privacy, Shipping etc.) can be edited in your admin, by going to ‘Settings > Legal’. There’s also a Help Doc for Adding store policies that has more information and guidance on editing these templates.

Let me know if this helps!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

mparthenia1
Tourist
15 0 3
Hi Helen
I'm seeing the return policy at the very top of page where the items are
located. Thank You So Much for your help!
Helen
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1425 174 286

I see, thanks for clarifying, @mparthenia1. In that case, it may just be text in your announcement bar that needs editing. If so, this can be found in the Header section of your theme editor

However, in order to best advise you, I’ll need to take a look at it for myself. Therefore, please share your domain name and I’m happy to go to your storefront to see exactly what you are referring to. Thanks!

mparthenia1
Tourist
15 0 3
Hello Helen
This is my store front https://pms-bedding-co.myshopify.com/
I sincerely thank you for your help!
Helen
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1425 174 286

My pleasure, @mparthenia1! I’m happy to help.

Thanks for sharing your store url. Looking at your storefront, it appears as though the refund message is in fact within the announcement bar of your theme. Which theme are you using?

I suspect it is a third party theme, but in general you should be able to find the text to edit for your announcement bar by going to ‘Online Store > Themes > Customize’ in your admin. From there click on Header on the left hand side of your theme editor to find and edit, or delete, the announcement text.

If you need a hand finding it, please reach out to your theme developer directly. They’ll be the best ones to further assist with making any changes within your theme. 

Let me know if this helps!