Searching for Customer Support Number

lagunawoodscbd1
1 0 0

I am literally just looking for the customer support number. I found it a couple times before but I am searching for it now and it just keeps rerouting me to the same webpages. It's absurd that a phone number isn't the first thing that pops up when you google "shopify customer support." Literally I need help and I want to speak to a human. That would be awesome.

0 Likes
Moira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
228 39 39

Hey, @lagunawoodscbd1!

This is Moira from the Social Care team at Shopify. Thanks for posting!

Shopify recently made a change to how phone support works. In order to access phone support, you would need to sign up for a callback. We now offer callbacks so you can spend less time on hold and more time growing your business! Visit support.shopify.com to schedule a callback or connect with us via chat or email. When you sign up for a callback you will enter your phone number and as soon as an advisor is available they will call you.

In order to schedule a callback when they are available you would want to:

1) Head to our help center right here

2) Log in to your store (You must be logged in to see the callback option) 

D-37-hljrk-4qy86

3)  Enter your topic for support in the search bar and click search 

D-40-woa5g-13qr4

4) The Contact Support Button will appear. Please click it. 

D-41-oy0wg-zf1p4

5) Select an option for support. If callbacks are available they will appear here: 

D-28-1fgh7-fh6t7

If the callback option is not showing that would mean that we are experiencing a high volume of requests. Phone callbacks will be available depending on our current contact volume. If you don’t see the “schedule a callback” option, please reach out using one of the available methods. Callbacks are available 24 hours a day, but once the spots fill up then they would not appear as an option until some calls are completed. I do find that in the morning and evening they are more accessible as the call volumes are lower. Please remember that you must be logged into the help center to see the callback option as this option is only for our merchants.

If you have any questions or issues you may be currently facing with your store, I would be more than happy to help you out right here on the community forums. Please feel free to thread those below,

Cheers!

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes