Shipping Confirmation Emails

Solved
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
4014 388 803

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Cheelim12,

It's very difficult for me to look into this for you without actually seeing your store admin. We can't see store specifics via the community so your best next step is to reach out to our support team about this and talk to someone in real time (for example in a live chat) about this and they can see your store admin and guide you best on it. 

You can contact our support team here and log in, put literally anything into the search bar and click "Search"

After that, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Contact general support" to select live chat. 

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

EmaStore
3 0 0

Hi @Nick - I was hoping if you could help me with the same query. I can't seem to find the option "add tracking".

Similar to this query, I already fulfilled my order and AliExpressed has shipped out my product and now i am trying to send the customer a shipping confirmation email with the tracking number - however i can't seem to find the option shown in your screenshot ("Add Tracking").

My shipping confirmation template has been updated to pickup/show the tracking option - however i am not how the shipping confirmation email will pick up the tracking number AliExpress/Oberlo.

Thank you,

Anika 

0 Likes
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
4014 388 803

Hi @EmaStore,

Similar to my reply above, this is something I'd need to take a closer look into your store admin. We're unable to do this via the community right now and because of this your best next step is to talk to someone in real time on our support team. Once you have verified an advisor can look into your store admin with you in real time and hopefully find out what's happening here. 

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes