Shipping Rates for other countries

Jamie1000
26 0 0

Greetings all,

I would like to be able to sell to other countries.  But I'm a little fuzzy on shipping rates.  When I try to edit one of the zones I have already setup, it keeps telling me about shipping speeds.  The countries I would like to ship to are:

United States (Currently setup)

United Kingdom

Canada

Australia

New Zealand

I would appreciate any help on this.

Thank you.

0 Likes

oscprofessional_0-1627626485448.png

You set your shipping zone & their rate according o you!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
1366 119 361

@Jamie1000 you can ship anywhere in the world you'd like. Just create a zone with the countries then add the rate for that zone.

Here are the details on setting up shipping and how it all works: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/shipping

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization experts, theme customization, custom app development).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (first performance analysis tool for Shopify sites, free for the Shopify community).
Creator of Order Automator (auto tag orders and customers + auto fulfillment + more automations).
More apps: Theme Scientist (A/B testing), Tip Jar (add a tip button), File Optimizer (optimize CSS, JS, Liquid).
0 Likes
Ollie
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
192 32 35

Hey @Jamie1000.

Thanks for reaching out.

Happy to hear that you are ready to sell internationally, that is very exciting! When you create a new shipping zone, you will need to create flat shipping rate or create a calculated shipping rate. As suggested above, you should see the option to Add Rate to the shipping zones you have added. I took a screenshot from my test store to show you the section I am referring to:

03-59-65031-40550

Let us know if you have any additional questions. Happy to help out where we can!

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes