Shipping Rates for other countries

Jamie1000
27 0 0

Greetings all,

I would like to be able to sell to other countries.  But I'm a little fuzzy on shipping rates.  When I try to edit one of the zones I have already setup, it keeps telling me about shipping speeds.  The countries I would like to ship to are:

United States (Currently setup)

United Kingdom

Canada

Australia

New Zealand

I would appreciate any help on this.

Thank you.

Replies 3 (3)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

oscprofessional_0-1627626485448.png

You set your shipping zone & their rate according o you!

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing

JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
2223 203 593

@Jamie1000 you can ship anywhere in the world you'd like. Just create a zone with the countries then add the rate for that zone.

Here are the details on setting up shipping and how it all works: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/shipping

• Creator of Order Automator (automate tagging, fulfillment, Amazon, notifications + more)
• Shopify developer for 10+ years, store owner for 7 years
• I also make guides like Shopify Automation Tips and How to Deal with Fraud / Chargebacks

Ollie
Shopify Staff
2329 454 397

Hey @Jamie1000.

Thanks for reaching out.

Happy to hear that you are ready to sell internationally, that is very exciting! When you create a new shipping zone, you will need to create flat shipping rate or create a calculated shipping rate. As suggested above, you should see the option to Add Rate to the shipping zones you have added. I took a screenshot from my test store to show you the section I am referring to:

03-59-65031-40550

Let us know if you have any additional questions. Happy to help out where we can!

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog