Shipping support and claim - help needed!

Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1247 123 175

Hey, @retroradiofarm.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

Sorry to hear that you haven't received a reply for your claims. Just to clarify, how were your claims submitted? 

The reason I'm asking is because we've since switched over to an online portal, called the Shopify Help Center, and I can't be sure if our older email addresses still routes properly. Nevertheless, our Support team would be happy to assist you with these claims through live chat, email, or callback. To get in touch with our Support team, please visit the Shopify Help Center and log into your account. 

That being said, were your claims submitted through the Shopify Help Center? Or, did you send an email using one of our email addresses?

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1247 123 175

Hey, @GoodLoops.

Thank you for following up and I'm sorry to hear that your claim wasn't resolved. 

I understand you've sent several emails and you didn't hear back. However, we've also got other contact methods available to assist you. If you require account-specific support or if you'd like to check the status of your ticket, then this is something that our Support team can help you with and they can assist you through live chat or callbacks. To submit a support request, please visit the Shopify Help Center and log into your account. 

Did you get a chance to reach out to our Support team via live chat or callback previously?

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes