Shipping zones not showing in cart

Melissacrow
Visitor
1 0 0

I just set up my shop (not my first Shopify store). I have set up 3 shipping zones Canada (where I am), cross border to the USA, and rest of world. the problem is, when a customer is checking out, only Canada shows as an option in the Country dropdown. 

Please let me know the solution, everything I've read just tells me how to set up a shipping zone, which is already done, but not translating to showing up in the checkout. 

Thanks!

Replies 3 (3)

AvadaCommerce
Shopify Partner
3879 839 951

Hi @Melissacrow 

You should check your Market setting by going to the Setting and selecting the Markets section.

I believe that you have not activated the international market yet so the only primary market (Canada) is showed up in the dropdown menu at checkout.

AvadaCommerce_0-1653446998334.png

I hope this helps.

banned
daraz141
Visitor
1 0 0

thankyou so much I solved this issue by helping you.

Iris
Shopify Staff
814 67 99

Hi @Melissacrow ,

Thanks for reaching out. 

As mentioned, this could happen in case you have Shopify Markets. Shopify Market settings have a higher priority than your shipping zone settings. For example, let’s say that you have the USA with shipping rates available, but it is also an inactive market in your Market settings. Even though there are shipping rates available, customers can't place an order because the USA is an inactive market.

If you have Markets enabled on your account, head to Settings > Markets to check if the USA has been enabled. To add countries, select Manage > Activate market. Then you should see additional countries within the dropdown options on your checkout page.

Let me know if this helps. 

Iris | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog