Shopify Discounts Applied to Specific Products

scotthamilton44
Visitor
2 0 0

I know there are various apps that will do this in some fashion but is there a way when creating a discount code and applying it to products to assign it to products in bulk vs a 1:1 basis?

scotthamilton44_1-1648761126580.png

What I am looking to do is create a promo code and apply it to say 50 products at once versus manually adding all the Products individually

Reply 1 (1)

Blair
Shopify Staff
1814 253 219

Hey @scotthamilton44,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I'm happy to provide some guidance on discount creation to get this resolved. Currently bulk actions for discounts are limited, allowing for you to either enable or disable at once. As this does not apply to product selection, I'm happy to make note of this with our Developers.

We are always looking for ways to improve the platform and appreciate this feedback. While we cannot guarantee this change, you can look to utilizing the search bar to quickly locate and add products or create a collection that includes those products required for the discount as a workaround. 

It's important to note that the more input received on a topic will help bring awareness and lead to a higher chance of our Developers making this change! Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. 

Blair | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog