Shopify has been holding my funds for 3 weeks for no reason!

rijo_luis
Tourist
6 1 1

Terrible experience with Shopify so far! I pay for my subscription but Shopify doesn't pay me! My buyers already have the items but Shopify doesn't want to pay me!
I've had the funds on hold for 3 weeks, I open a ticket EVERY DAY and nothing is ever resolved!
Think twice before creating your store here! Because the service is terrible!
I'm starting to think that Shopify just wants to steal from me!!!!!

Reply 1 (1)

Skye
Shopify Staff
1105 98 196

Hi, @rijo_luis 

Thanks for posting.

It sounds like you are experiencing our standard store review which all businesses are subject to.

Were you requested to upload documentation? Unfortunately, as our Community Team doesn't have access to your account we can't provide account specific advice. However, these reviews are standard procedure in which you are requested to upload documentation to verify your identity. Once uploaded, the documentation review can take a few days. That being said, if the documentation doesn't match what is requested, or what you listed on your account, the review can take longer.

If your situation was escalated we recommend continuing your email thread with our escalated team. If you have an escalated ticket opening new tickets each day won't expedite the original request.

Best of luck! 

Skye | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog