Why does Shopify Pay offer biweekly instead of monthly installments?

JamieKovacs
Visitor
1 0 2

First off there is no LIVE person for customer support. There is no phone number. Nothing.

Two: Why is Shopify Pay doing installments on a two week process instead of monthly? That is the most astatine thing I have ever heard of for a store. I should not have to use 5 million plugins to get monthly payments installed. I'm frustrated and irritated. 

Reply 1 (1)

Shay
Shopify Staff
2830 442 576

Hi @JamieKovacs 

Thank you for reaching out in the community forums for help. I understand that you have had some troubles getting a hold of our live support and that you are feeling frustrated. Let's get you connected to our live team so that we can tackle any of the issues you are facing. 

We do offer 24/7 live support through our Help Center as well as phone support (volume depending). If we are receiving too many calls with a very high wait time the access to phone support may be limited, even if this is the case we always have 24/7 live chat, email, social media and our forums support to rely on. To contact our live support please follow this link: Shopify Help Center - Contact Support, sign into your store account, search for your concern and use the contact support button at the bottom of the search results to see all our live support options. 

If you are having any issues with this process please try clearing your cache and cookies, ensure your browser is fully up to date and also try in an incognito window. It is also important that after you sign into the Help Center that you search for your issue in order to see the available support options. 

You mentioned also that Shop Pay Installments is on a two week cycle, this is correct and the expected behavior of Shop Pay Installments. You can learn more about that here: Affirm Help Center

As Shop Pay Installments is very new to Shopify, we are excited to hear all feedback about the process and procedure. In order for your feedback to reach the correct team, I would recommend replying back to your most recent billing email. Our support can then review your feedback and pass it along to the appropriate channels on your behalf. 

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog