Solved

Shopify Monthly plan switched to Annual plan to get access to Printify shipping calculator

drichardson
Excursionist
22 0 5

I just switched from Shopify's monthly plan to the annual plan so I can get access to the Printify shipping calculator. Next step is to notify Shopify Support? Is there a Shopify chat option? I must not be able to find it. Please advise how to notify Shopify so I can start using the Printify shipping calculator.  - thank you

Accepted Solution (1)

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 977

This is an accepted solution.

@drichardson 

You are correct in that you will need to chat with Shopify Support as they will need to enable the feature on your account. You can access our live chat option by logging in, entering your question, then selecting "contact support" at the bottom of the page that shows you the help articles. 

If you are not seeing it, then please let me know what you're searching for in the help centre so I can see if it aligns with what you're trying to get support on. 

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 977

This is an accepted solution.

@drichardson 

You are correct in that you will need to chat with Shopify Support as they will need to enable the feature on your account. You can access our live chat option by logging in, entering your question, then selecting "contact support" at the bottom of the page that shows you the help articles. 

If you are not seeing it, then please let me know what you're searching for in the help centre so I can see if it aligns with what you're trying to get support on. 

fredlite
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi there, I have the same problem - just started out with the annual Starter plan, but cannot seem to find a way to contact support to get Printify Shipping Calculator enabled. Please advise. 😀

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 977

To access the option if it is available, or live chat, you'll need to login, click the topic you're needing helping with (ie order management), click a subtopic if required. Once you get to a page that says 

Contact support

Review suggestions or continue to get support

You would scroll down to the bottom and select your contact option

Trevor_0-1658944853475.png