Shopify Shipping Issue

Parkwoodestate
1 0 2

Shopify shipping.jpg

I am not sure what I need to do to get Canada post to display their shipping methods and pricing for products when customers checkout. All items have shipping turned on, Item weights have been entered, I have setup a Canada zone, I have setup packaging options, I have told Shopify to use Canada post to calculate shipping instead of manually inputting a rate. 

I am out of ideas so if anyone in Canada has run into this issue please help me out! TIA

Replies 3 (3)
Monica123
Tourist
4 0 1

I too got the same error. I'm stuck because of this...

saivismitha
Shopify Partner
137 7 29

Hello @Parkwoodestate ,

Have you enabled the carrier calculated shipping feature for the Canada Post carrier within Shopify?

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
Dirk
Shopify Staff
1232 148 269

Hey, @Parkwoodestate 

Because shipping has a lot of moving parts, it can be difficult to troubleshoot without having access to your store admin. I would recommend heading over to our help center to reach out for support via phone, live chat, or email. That way one of our advisors will be able to authenticate your account and look into your admin settings to isolate any discrepancies that are potentially causing this issue to come up. With that said, a few of the most common issues I've seen that result in this error is:

1. If you have weight/price-based shipping rates. If the contents of the order don't fit any of the available shipping parameters you have set up. For example, if you have a weight-based shipping rate of $5 for all orders between 0-5lbs, $8 for 6-10lbs. If the weight of the order is 5.5lbs, it actually does not fall into either of those shipping rates. The same can occur for price-based shipping rates.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog