Shopify support to update my plan

adryperez
Visitor
3 0 0

Hello,

I am having issues to get the FedEx rates at the check out. I updated my plan from monthly to yearly subscription but my Shopify has not been updated to get the access to calculated shipping rates available. 

How can I get the support from Shopify? 

Thank you,

Adriana 

Replies 4 (4)

Victor
Shopify Staff
2422 225 517

Hi @adryperez,

As you have chosen to change from a monthly to an annual billing cycle, you are now eligible to receive the carrier-calculated shipping feature as part of your subscription. This feature will allow you to display live rates from third-party carriers at checkout, including FedEx.

In order to have this feature enabled, you will need to contact Shopify support. Once you have reached out and authenticated yourself on your store, a member of our support team will be able to check your chosen billing cycle and enable the feature from our end, which will then allow you to enable FedEx rates on your store.

Victor | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

adryperez
Visitor
3 0 0

Victor,

Thank you for your answer. I have tried to find many ways to get connected for someone from Shopify and I have not found the the best way. This is the only way that I found.

That link is sending me to a page that just offers documentation about shopify, but there is not contact email or number that I can reach out.

I have spent more than 2 hours trying to find the email address from Shopify support. I am tired to navegate from different pages. Is there any email address available to contact them?

Thank you,

Adriana

adryperez
Visitor
3 0 0

Finally, I found a section that I was able to send the my request.

Best,

Adriana 

Victor
Shopify Staff
2422 225 517

Hi @adryperez,

I'm glad to hear that you were able to contact support despite having difficulties finding an option to do so. Please let me know if you have any further questions and I'd be happy to help.

Victor | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog