Site Wont Load

dionneave
Tourist
11 0 4

This is how my site looks on Safari. How do I fix this?

49A6FF94-8FCD-4022-A980-734D12453588.png

0 Likes
Moira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
224 39 38

Hey, @dionneave!

This is Moira from the Social Care team at Shopify. Thanks for posting!

I understand you are having trouble with the formatting of your website through Safari. I'm happy to take a closer look into this with you! Firstly, I've got a few troubleshooting steps for you to try out so we can pinpoint where the issue is stemming from:

1 ) Incognito/private mode on your browser: login to Shopify once you've done this and see if you're able to view your website as normal. If it works, it means your browser likely needs its cache cleared.

2 ) I suggest clearing your browser cache and make sure you are operating on the latest version of Google Chrome. The Shopify platform is optimized for Chrome so we encourage merchants to utilize this browser. When you use a browser like Safari, it saves some information from websites in its cache and cookies. Clearing them fixes certain problems, like loading or formatting issues on sites:

3 ) You can try using a different browser or device (like a computer) to see if the formatting appears normal. If it works in one browser and not the other, it's a browser issue and the cache needs to be cleared.

If you find that clearing your cache or using Google Chrome makes no difference, we will need to take a further look into what may be causing this issue. Could you please reply to this thread and let me know the following:

• When this issue was first brought to your attention?

• Have you made any recent coding changes to your theme?

• Have you installed or removed any apps recently?

Look forward to hearing from you,

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes