Specific Products

Helina
Tourist
11 0 3

Hello Everyone

I have launched new products range in skincare I want to offer Free shipping for some time for that products only 

Is it possible

Thanks

0 Likes
DigitalArtisans
Shopify Partner
377 57 76

Hello @Helina !

Yes you can offer free shipping to your new range of skincare products as specific products. Follow these steps:

From your Shopify admin, go to Settings > Shipping and delivery.

Next to the shipping profile where you want to add a free shipping rate, click Manage rates.

Next to the zone where you want to add a free shipping rate, click Add rate.

Enter the name for the rate.

Make sure that the value of the Price field is 0.

Optional: Add weight-based or value-based conditions.

Click Add conditions.
Select whether to base the condition on order weight or value.
Enter the minimum and maximum value for the condition.
Click Done, and then click Save. 

Hope this helps!

Thanks,
DIgital Artisans

Hatim Ayoub | Designer | Developer
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted
Edward-Newgate
Shopify Partner
542 23 66

Hi @Helina 

You can use a shipping restriction app, I'd recommend you use the Advanced Shipping Rules by Bambri. With the app, you can set some types of products that can ship freely or exclude some from free delivery by enabling free products with their shipping fee. In addition, the Advanced Shipping Rules app empowers you to prevent specific products from being placed to some typical zones or disable some methods as a choice for certain products.

Features:

• Set different shipping rates for different products
  • Customize every shipping rate like editing rates titles
  • Limit products from zone
  • Restrict the shipping methods
  • Set different package dimensions and weights

You can get the app here: 4+ Best Shopify Shipping Restrictions Apps.

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Shay
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
358 70 71

Hi @Helina 

Thank you for reaching out to the community forums for help with your store! I understand that you want to provide free shipping on a select group of products. This is definitely do-able and as you have seen from some of the comments already, there are a few ways to do this. 

As @DigitalArtisans mentioned, you can use a shipping profile to manage your shipping rates for those products. To clarify their steps a bit, you would most likely want to create a new shipping profile for those items specifically if you have products that don't require free shipping on your store as well. You can learn more about Shipping Profiles in our Help Center here:

Another option is to use a free shipping discount on that collection of products. If you already have them added to a specific collection on your store, that will make the process even faster. The only thing to note is that the checkout can only support one discount code at a time (unless using a discount app) so if you are using a discount for free shipping any other discounts you offer won't be able to be added to the cart as well. 

You can learn more about how to offer free shipping rates and how to set that up on your store in our Help Center: Free Shipping Rates.

If you have any questions about setting this up please don't hesitate to reply back and let us know!

-Shay 

Shay | Support Advisor @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes