Why can't I see any payment options on my client's staff account?

Zulfiqar
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi, I am working on a project and my client shared the store with me as a staff account. I am having an issue with payments. I can not see any payment option it keeps loading and showing nothing. I am attaching file this might help.

Any idea what's the issue? Thank you in Advance.

Replies 2 (2)

Iris
Shopify Staff
815 67 99

Hi @Zulfiqar ,

Thanks for reaching out here. I understand how this can be a difficulty in your workflow. So I’m happy to help as much as I can.

The file you mentioned in your message didn’t go through, unfortunately. It would be great if you could resend that for more context.

In the meantime, to understand the situation better, are you trying to access the Payments section in the admin Settings? If yes, you cannot do so due to your account permissions.

Managing payment options updating billing cycles and plans are some of the actions only available to account owners.

While the account owner can permit staff accounts to view payment options or billing information, they can still not act on them. In this case, it’s best to contact the account owner and ask them to do what you’re looking to achieve from their account.

You can learn more about Staff Permissions in this helpful guide here. 

Let me know if I understood correctly and if this helps. I am looking forward to hearing back.

Iris | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

AvadaCommerce
Shopify Partner
3879 839 955

Hi @Zulfiqar 

According to Shopify, only store owners can access and manage payment options. You could read more about staff permission here.

I hope this helps.

banned