How can I change my store currency after my first sale?

zetaara
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi,

I placed an order on my store for my product to make sure everything was working on my checkout. When the order was placed, I realised that all my prices were set in AUD rather than USD. I tried to change this but it says I can't once I've made my first sale. Are you able to change this?

Thank you

Reply 1 (1)

Don
Shopify Staff
2765 199 388

Hi there @zetaara!

Don here from Shopify.

Thanks for sharing your query with us here in the Shopify Community.

In cases where you wish to change your store currency after having already made a sale, you would just need to contact us via the Help Centre here

There, we'll be able to verify your identity and access and discuss your account with you securely.

Bear in mind that changing your store currency after having made a sale can affect your store's reporting or any third-party apps you may have installed.

If you'd like to go ahead with this in mind, just reach out via the Help Centre link shared above so we can help make this change for your account!

What sort of business are you in, and do you know where you intend to market to and how you're going to do so?

If you haven't opened for sales yet, take a look at our store launch checklist as that's always a great resource leading up to the big day.

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog