Store unavailable immediately after adding payment information

zkyclear
4 0 0

Hi support,

My store unavailable immediately after adding payment information.

I tried to contact support via live chat but it asked me for the store. When I clicked on my inactive store, it go to the non-useful page.

So I have to submit my ticket here.

Please help. Thanks

0 Likes
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1114 128 245

Hey, @zkyclear 

It looks like we'll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue to see what the cause of it was. While we're not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we'd be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit here and log in to your account to get in touch with our support team.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
zkyclear
4 0 0

I clicked the link you provided. Then, click my store in the inactive section. Then I see this page. Links are broken and there is NO WAY to contact human support.

What should I do?

Screen Shot 2564-06-19 at 01.29.59.png

0 Likes
zkyclear
4 0 0

I clicked the link you provided. Then, click my store in the inactive section. Then I see this page. Links are broken and there is NO WAY to contact human support.

What should I do?Screen Shot 2564-06-19 at 01.29.59.png

0 Likes
zkyclear
4 0 0

Chat is not available. Email is not available. Where should I get help from human?

0 Likes
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1114 128 245

Does it allow you to select chat or email from this link here? If the issue persists, please send a screenshot of the support contact options coming up as unavailable or any other error you may come across.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes