subscription refund

Solved
jianwen1
2 0 0

I didn't know I had to close my shop for it to not get billed since I wasn't planning to keep going on with the shop, I would like a refund.

0 Likes
Ava
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
956 63 157

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @jianwen1!

I'm Ava from Shopify Support.

If you have fully closed your store after you've paid your monthly subscription fees, the next step would be to contact our support team to request a refund. Refunds are not something we usually authorize, but they are taken into account on a case-by-case basis. Our team will do their best for you with regards to a refund here!

To begin checking for a refund, we will need to access your account in order to begin. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit our Help Centre here and log in to your account to create a support request. I would also recommend letting the Support Advisor you speak with know that you would like to remove your PayPal and credit card information, as our Financial Services team may be able to do this for you internally while they are investigating your refund.

Since contacting our support team is the next step, I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Ava
Social Care | help.shopify.com

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
jianwen1
2 0 0

So what i need to do now? I already closed my shop.

0 Likes
Ava
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
956 63 157

Oh, great!

If you've already closed your store, you can contact our Help Centre here so we can check on a refund for you. For the fastest support, I'd recommend the live chat service! If you weren’t sure how to navigate our help centre, I’ve made a quick video here to show you how. 

Let me know how you get on! 

Ava
Social Care | help.shopify.com

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
samduarte
1 0 0

Hello could you help me as well? I have the same problem

0 Likes