Two suppliers, one product, supplier used depends on location of order

mountain1999
2 0 0

I can't find supplier from ali express that ship both to uk & us. I want to have one supplier which sends products to the uk and another which sends products to the us, can I do this?

0 Likes
DigitalArtisans
Shopify Partner
377 57 76

Hello @mountain1999 !

Here is the following Drop shipping Suppliers website that ship to multiple countries:

Spocket
CJ dropshipping
Suppliersdata
SaleHoo
Doba
Wholesale2B
Worldwide Brands
Wholesale Centra

Hope this helps!

Thanks,
DIgital Artisans

Hatim Ayoub | Designer | Developer
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted
0 Likes
mountain1999
2 0 0

Sorry, I don't think my question was clear enough.

I have one product listing, which I am struggling to find a supplier to BOTH countries for i.e. ships to both UK & US within 10 days, but I can easily find a supplier from Ali Express which ships the product to the UK and a supplier from CJ Dropshipping which ships to the US in the required time period of 10 days. 

Would I somehow be able to use each of these suppliers for the same product?

For example - Someone orders from the US = the product is full filled by CJ Dropshipping supplier, Someone orders from the UK = the product is full filled by Ali Express supplier.

Thanks, 

mountain1999

0 Likes
Team_Spocket
Shopify Partner
40 2 13

Hi mountain1999,

John here from team Spocket. Have you checked our platform if the product you have is available? If not, our supplier on boarding can try to find a supplier for us. You can reach out to support@spocket.co if you need any help. We're always more than happy to cater to your needs.

Another option would be talking with your existing supplier to negotiate expanding their shipping options. Usually, if they see there is a market/demand for a certain location, they can consider doing it for you.

Hope you find the supplier you are looking for!

-Team Spocket

0 Likes