Unable to update bank account information

Solved
NMccain77
3 0 0

Hello,

I recently updated my bank accounts and the old account number is no longer accessible for me to verify and change to the new account in the payout section for Shopify Pay.  I don't see any other option to change the account information and need help for the payout section.

Thank You,

Natasha

Replies 36 (36)
Larricia
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi @Ren 

I have exhausted these options. When i entered my bank account information I believe I am only one digit off, since the system does not show me  what I have entered in I do not know which number I entered incorrectly. I do not have a new account this is the same account I just entered in a digit incorrectly.

Thanks,

Larricia

mgcg
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi @Ren 

I am currently facing the same issues with my account, and I have already exhausted all other options! Since the system does not show me what is correct or incorrect, I do not know if my routing or my account number is wrong (or even both)! It would be greatly appreciated if you could help!

Thank you!

Simple001
3 0 0

I am unable to update my new bank account information. I have used a voided check to confirm I have the original banking info. I still receive payouts to this bank account as well. Please help. I am not able to reach someone on chat to walk me through this and I don't utilize Twitter. 

mgcg
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi @Ren 

I am having the same issue. I am unable to change my banking information. Please let me know if there is a way to resolve this issue. I have also already exhausted every option! It is not telling me or showing me what is wrong, therefore I do not know how to fix it.

Thanks,

Marissa

CEO 

mgcg
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi @Ren 

I am having the same issue. I am unable to change my banking information. Please let me know if there is a way to resolve this issue. I have also already exhausted every option! It is not telling me or showing me what is wrong, therefore I do not know how to fix it. Can you please help me?

Thanks,

Marissa

CEO 

Ren
Shopify Staff
688 48 112

Hi @Larricia

Thanks for the additional details. I have reached out to you via secure email to gather some more information and proceed with an escalation to our Accounts team. Please be sure to follow the directions in the email and we can take it from there. 

Ren | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Ren
Shopify Staff
688 48 112

Hello @mgcg

Thanks for the follow up! I have gone ahead and sent you a secure email with directions. Please be sure to follow those and we can proceed from there with an escalation to our Accounts team. 

Ren
Shopify Staff
688 48 112

Hello @Simple001

Thanks for following up. It's strange that it won't accept the old bank account details based on your void cheque. Nonetheless, I can help you out here. Please keep an eye out for a secure email that I've sent with some directions to gather more information. We can proceed from there! 

karlita
1 0 1

I have also been having trouble updating my banking information. I entered my old bank info and then new info but it says it doesn't match up. Can you please help me with this? Thank you.

Ren
Shopify Staff
688 48 112

Hi @karlita

Thanks for getting in touch about this. I have reached out via secure email. Please follow the directions and reply when you have a chance - we can proceed from there!