All things Shopify and commerce
It says after I log into Shopify.com, "There’s a technical problem with Shopify that has prevented this page from loading. Try reloading this page or going to another page in Shopify. If that doesn’t work, visit our status page for updates and try again later." I then look at the status page and it tells me that everything is fine and good and I should just reload the page. After reloading the page multiple times and it not working each time. I am not sure how to get back into my admin for my website to continue working. I just started having this problem last night around 9:00 p.m. and I have talked to my friends and other people doing business's and they are not having any problem whatsoever.
It sounds like you cannot access your store admin, which is unusual! Have you tried using a different browser and/or internet connection?
If this is not a localized issue (ie. it's not related to your internet or cache and cookies) then it may be an account issue, in which case you will need to contact our support directly.
Andrew | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog
This is flareAI - Generating Sales from Google Search, on Autopilot. Helping Shopify merchants in generating $5+ million in sales from Google Search.
If my suggestions helps you, please Like and Accept solution to let me know
It seems like a local issue. I would recommend trying local troubleshooting.
1. Clear the cookies and cache of your browser and then reboot the browser and try.
2. Try a different web browser. For example: If you are currently using Google Chrome, login to your Shopify store using any other browser like Firefox and then try to login to the store.
3. Try to login from an incognito window or private browsing window to rule out any browser issues.
4. Try another device, such as another computer or mobile phone.
5. Try to connect to some other internet connection. For example: Use network on a phone rather than wifi.
If none of these works, you should contact the support even without logging in to your store.
If you found the answer helpful consider supporting the Shopify Community by giving it a Like + Accept the solution.
Thanks to all Community members that participated in our inaugural 2 week AMA on the new E...By Jacqui Mar 10, 2023
Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification programBy SarahF_Shopify Mar 6, 2023
One of the key components to running a successful online business is having clear and co...By Ollie Mar 6, 2023