Solved

Variants not showing up after I change the theme of expanse

No9
Visitor
2 0 1

This week I changed the theme from the debut to expanse, then variants of products do not show up on the website anymore.

Please tell me how could I solve this problem

Here is the link:

https://lcdc-hamburg.com/collections/bolivar/products/bolivar-royal-coronas

Thank you so much!

Accepted Solution (1)

Marty
Shopify Staff (Retired)
512 74 103

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @No9.

Thanks for your message and for your store link, that's a fine-looking Corona, I would be happy to offer you some assistance with this. You mentioned switching your theme from our Debut theme, to the third-party Expanse theme. If you switch back to your Debut theme or add a new un-published Shopify theme in your admin, are you able to see your variants again? You can do this by heading to Online store>Themes>Free Themes>Explore free themes then add your free theme, then click Actions>Preview to view the unpublished theme. 

If you can see your variants as expected in the unpublished theme, this means you are having an issue with the new Expanse theme you downloaded. If that is the case, I would recommend reaching out to the developers of the theme to take a closer look. Expanse is developed and supported by a team called Archetype Themes, you can reach out to their support on their website here. They should be able to take a closer look into this with you, however, keep in mind if you have manipulated your coding in any way they may not be able to support this issue. If that is the case, I would then direct you towards reaching out to a Shopify Expert to take a closer look. 

I hope this information gets you on the right track, please feel free to reach back out here should you have any questions at all! 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

Marty
Shopify Staff (Retired)
512 74 103

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @No9.

Thanks for your message and for your store link, that's a fine-looking Corona, I would be happy to offer you some assistance with this. You mentioned switching your theme from our Debut theme, to the third-party Expanse theme. If you switch back to your Debut theme or add a new un-published Shopify theme in your admin, are you able to see your variants again? You can do this by heading to Online store>Themes>Free Themes>Explore free themes then add your free theme, then click Actions>Preview to view the unpublished theme. 

If you can see your variants as expected in the unpublished theme, this means you are having an issue with the new Expanse theme you downloaded. If that is the case, I would recommend reaching out to the developers of the theme to take a closer look. Expanse is developed and supported by a team called Archetype Themes, you can reach out to their support on their website here. They should be able to take a closer look into this with you, however, keep in mind if you have manipulated your coding in any way they may not be able to support this issue. If that is the case, I would then direct you towards reaching out to a Shopify Expert to take a closer look. 

I hope this information gets you on the right track, please feel free to reach back out here should you have any questions at all! 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

No9
Visitor
2 0 1

Thanks for your reply!I find it's a problem of theme and I've sent an email to Archetype Themes support team.

For the moment I just download the App G-Variant to solve my problem.