Solved

Why is my Shopify store address still needing verification?

nickbmason
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello!

I am running into an issue where I cannot get rid of the "Your store address needs to be verified" message on my dashboard. When I click the "Verify Address" button, it takes me to my General details settings, and I am not sure what it is asking me to do. The address I have is correct with no error messages, but when I refresh and go back to my dashboard, the "Your store address needs to be verified" item is still there. Is there something I am missing?

Thanks!

Nick

Accepted Solution (1)
Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 977

This is an accepted solution.

@Grustler123 

It looks like we’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 8 (8)

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 977

Hi, @nickbmason

If you're seeing the error that your store address can't be verified, then it would typically mean the address you've inputted doesn't connect to what Google and/or the postal system have within their system. In most cases, we would recommend Googleing your address and using the address that Google provides as they will format it correctly. However; if this is a new address then it is likely the system can't verify it as it may not be entered into the system yet.

If adding the address Google provides does not work, then I'd be happy to help get this reviewed by verifying your store. 

Grustler123
Visitor
1 0 0

i've been trying to verify my address I have been having trouble doing so.At first I thought because I put the wrong address so I changed it and now everytime I try to upload  it , it says the document you submitted does not match the address .

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 977

This is an accepted solution.

@Grustler123 

It looks like we’ll need to access your account in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

surfnturfmnl
Visitor
1 0 1

why can't shopify verify my address? tried copying address from google maps but still shopify cannot locate it.

Shook
Visitor
1 0 1

Hello, 

I am having the same issue. I copy/paste the address from google and it still says it cannot verify because the street address is incorrect. 

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 977

@Shook 

If you have tried the steps provided in this thread with no success, then I would recommend contacting Shopify Support for account-specific help. You can do this by logging into your store through the help center, searching your question/issue, then selecting "continue" at the bottom of the page that displays the search results. 

Joaolouro
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello trevor

i have the same problem and i need to enable local delivery.

can you help plz?

thanks

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 977

@Joaolouro 

If you've tried the steps mentioned in this post with no success, then contact support following the steps in my previous reply will be your next step. They can help troubleshoot this further as they'll have direct access to your account.