Want to test a new AI chatbot tool for product sales?

shibuyadog
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Hi everyone,

I am building a crazy tool that lets people buy things with AI chatbots; see a mock-up below. It will be a free app for all Shopify stores to use when launched, but I need some help with testing it before launching it. Are any store owners crazy enough to be a beta testers for this? Please let me know and let's be crazy together hahaha. 

Sell online.png

Replies 4 (4)

PageFly-Theodor
Globetrotter
576 75 88

Hi @shibuyadog ,
This is Theodore from PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App.

I'm not a store owner, but I'm definitely interested in testing your AI chatbot tool that lets people buy things! I think it sounds like a great idea, and I'm curious to see how well it works.

I'm particularly interested in testing the following aspects of your tool:

The accuracy and efficiency of the AI chatbot
The ease of use of the tool for both customers and store owners
The overall user experience of the tool
I'm also interested in providing feedback on the overall concept of using AI chatbots to shop online. I think this has the potential to be a major disruption in the e-commerce industry, and I'm excited to see how your tool helps to shape this new landscape.

Please let me know if there's any way I can help with the beta testing process. I'm available to start testing the tool as soon as possible.

Thanks for considering me for this opportunity. I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon!Best regards,
Theodore | PageFly

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.

shibuyadog
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Thank you for your interest Theodore!! Is there any way to contact you? Or you can shoot me an email at my personal email address here: https://pastebin.com/CB45xFVQ

evolutionofj
Visitor
2 0 0

Sounds like a good idea to me, everything is going .. to a fast, automated, page. I feel like if a chat bot can get to that level of customer care where it can find what people are looking for (from your store only of course), and sell them exactly what they need - without sending them the wrong items, I'd be interested in hearing more about it for sure! 

Nick009
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

hi You can try QuickCEP AI Chatbot+livechat,(https://www.quickcep.com/) it can help you solve the problem of responding to customers in a timely manner, and colleagues It can also be your help