FROM CACHE - en_header

What apps work with the Buy Button?

BellStone
Excursionist
21 0 4

I read no apps work with the buy button but I didn't think that was accurate.  Is there a way to find out which ones work with the buy button even if its not all the features?  FYI would be huge to figure this out.  Seems like this has been an issue for many others.

Replies 4 (4)
MeganD_94
Shopify Partner
84 2 6

@BellStone  Any app that uses cart attributes will not work with the Buy Now button. This also includes Currency Convertor apps, any app that interacts with the cart, and apps that use an external checkout instead of Shopify's. Here is a brief article by Shopify outlining this issue: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/sell-online/online-store/dynamic-checkout/compatibility#apps

BellStone
Excursionist
21 0 4
So will Zapiet “Distance” app work? I know the Store pick up will not!
MeganD_94
Shopify Partner
84 2 6

This will depend on how the app works, unfortunately they don't have an example store for this app or many FAQ articles regarding the installation.

You should reach out to their support and see if they can give you a clear answer. The app also has a 14-day free trial period to test the functionality out.

Kitty_Zapiet
Shopify Partner
76 1 2

Hi Guys, 

I am really sorry for the delay in responding - we have only just seen a number of mentions on the form, going forwards we will get a notification for forum posts and respond much quicker. 

For anyone reading up on this: Store Pickup + Delivery cannot work with the buy now button as mentioned in another post, the button allows the cart page to be bypassed and Store Pickup + Delivery cannot collect the customers' information.  Delivery Rates by Distance and Delivery Rates by Zip Code only provide rates so have no widget on the cart page, so the buy now button will not impact these apps. 

If you need any more assistance or information you can email us at supprt@zapiet.com, you can also start a live chat via the Support tab in the Store Pickup + Delivery app or by visiting www.zapiet.com.

Take care,

Kitty