Solved

When will Shopify release my funds after a chargeback resolution?

P2Squared
Visitor
1 0 0

I received a charge off however Shopify couldn’t get the money from my bank account so they placed my next payout on hold until I pay the chargeback amount owed. I hadn’t had any purchases until recently and that’s when I learned my payout was on hold until I pay the amount of the charge back. Well, fortunately after further investigating I won my chargeback but I am unsure when Shopify will release my funds from hold. Anyone have any insight on this please let me know. Thanks!

Accepted Solution (1)

Imogen
Shopify Staff
1566 187 278

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there, @P2Squared. Thank you for taking the time to connect with the Shopify Community here in the forums regarding your payout question. My name is Imogen. It's good to meet you!

As we're unable to authenticate users here in the Community, your question would be best answered by our Authenticated Support Team. You'll want to use this link here to access our Help Center. From there, you will want to connect with our AI Assistant. Let our AI Assistant know that you have a question about an upcoming payout, and that you would like to speak to an advisor regarding the situation. It will then provide you with prompts that you can use to get connected with one of our Advisors who can assist you with the information you're looking for. Congratulations on winning your chargeback, by the way!

Imogen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Imogen
Shopify Staff
1566 187 278

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there, @P2Squared. Thank you for taking the time to connect with the Shopify Community here in the forums regarding your payout question. My name is Imogen. It's good to meet you!

As we're unable to authenticate users here in the Community, your question would be best answered by our Authenticated Support Team. You'll want to use this link here to access our Help Center. From there, you will want to connect with our AI Assistant. Let our AI Assistant know that you have a question about an upcoming payout, and that you would like to speak to an advisor regarding the situation. It will then provide you with prompts that you can use to get connected with one of our Advisors who can assist you with the information you're looking for. Congratulations on winning your chargeback, by the way!

Imogen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog