Where to find Shopify demographics

crowbers
1 0 0

Hi, I am trying to find out how many photographers and artists use Shopify in the UK as part of market research.

Is this information available anywhere, and if so where would I be able to find it?

Thanks

Claire

0 Likes
Tira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1214 86 198

Hey, Claire.

Tira here to help. 

That’s great to hear you’re doing market research! Are you thinking of creating a photography or art business online? 

I want to add some insight that we don’t have a directory of photographers or artists that use Shopify in the UK, but we do have a compilation of success stories available for art and photography businesses on our Success Stories page. Success Stories highlight how a store got started on Shopify, the tools and resources they used for their store, and any recommendations or tips they have for business owners. 

If you are starting an art business, I recommend checking out our blog post that walks you through selling art online here: How to Sell Art Online: The Ultimate Guide. This blog post includes meeting experts, what to sell, how to build your brand, and how to set your retail prices with more tips and tricks to create a successful art business online. 

We also have a landing page for selling photography online here: Sell Photos Online - Learn How to Sell Stock Photos Online with Shopify.

I would love to know if this helps you accomplish your goal!

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Tira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1214 86 198

Hey, Claire.

How have you been? Were you able to find what you needed for your market research? What kind of products are you hoping to sell?

I would love to know more about your business so that I can help!

Cheers,

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes