Which store should I activate after trial ends?

TR4E
Visitor
3 0 0
I am looking to pay for a subscription to my new store since it had been closed due to the trial ending. I have two stores that are both inactive and are named virtually the same thing. However, I do not know which is the one that I put hours of work into. I am not able to check because I cannot look at anything until I pay for the subscription. What should I do? 

Reply 1 (1)

Victoria
Shopify Staff
2093 148 247

Hi, @TR4E.

Welcome to the Shopify community and thanks for sharing your question here!

I definitely understand the importance of regaining access to the account you've put work into. Rest assured, I'll do my best to provide you with the next best steps and point you in the right direction.

In order to take a look at your account and provide you with account-specific information, you'll need to create a support request through the Shopify Help Center. I suggest logging into one of your stores to be authenticated so our team can take a closer look at your account. For your second store, you'll need to generate an authentication PIN so we can ensure we are providing information to an authenticated account/user. 

For better visibility, I'll share steps below on how to contact our support team.

How to contact Shopify Support:

• Head to the Shopify Help Center and log in to the store in question
  • Select Account from the topics provided
  • Select Logging in from the subtopics provided
  • Scroll down to Get Support to view our available support options

16-39-95650-39607

The reason I recommend this is that we are unable to authenticate your account or provide account-specific support through our community forums. If you have any additional questions that are non-account specific, feel free to include them here.

Victoria | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog