Why am I not receiving my verification email?

SYKOANALYST
5 0 0

I'm having an issue where I'm not being able to receive the verification email. Does anybody know the resolution?

Thank you! 

Replies 2 (2)

BOOST-STAR
Shopify Partner
126 14 18

Hi, There SYKOANALYST

I hope you are doing Great!

There are many reason for not receiving the verification email- you  can check you Spam or Junk  folder, you can check Typos and also you send the request for new email.

- Call Us BOOST STAR
- Was our reply helpful? Give us BOOST ... We mean 'Like'
- Was your question answered? Marked us reply as an Accepted Solution

HAPO-Gasper
Trailblazer
174 12 8

Hello @SYKOANALYST,

I’m Gasper from the HapoApps team. About your situation, I think it can come from multiple reasons. Maybe the server of the email service provider is having trouble, or maybe you can check your spam folder or advertising sections. If you find the verification mail in the spam folder, please remember to switch it to the safe sender list or mark it as safe. 

If possible, try to resend the verification email from the website. Double-check that the email address you provided is correct and that there are no typos or errors. 

Final solution, if you still cannot receive any verification email despite trying all the advice above, reach out to the support team of the service you are trying to verify with. They can check if there are any issues on their end and potentially provide a solution.

If you found my answer helpful, please let me know by giving me a thumbs-up or marking it as a solution.

Maximize your store's potential with HAPO APPS – Manage data, boost sales, and enhance store visualization.

Best of all, all these features are available with our completely free plan. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need assistance!
Best of all, all these features are available with our completely free plan. Don't hesitate to

https://www.linkedin.com/company/hapo-apps/

if you have any questions or need assistance!