Why are my online store payments on hold?

DailyTech
4 0 0

I received this email the other day and I was wondering if I could jsut remove any branded items from my store to continue with selling. If this is possible, please let me know which items in my store I should remove or what I would need to do to receive the proper documentation. 

DailyTech_0-1706058946346.png

Replies 2 (2)

Mac
Shopify Staff
1652 167 262

Hi, @DailyTech!
Thanks for reaching out in our Community Forums and for sharing your concern, I’d be happy to share some more context.

Based on the screenshot you provided, I can see that your shop has been flagged for selling branded and trademarked items. In this case, you will want to review Shopify's Terms of Service, and remove any products that you believe are in violation of this policy. If you have documents to prove that you have written authorization or invoices from where these items were purchased, then you will need to upload them to the secure link provided in that email. 

If you have any questions, I would strongly suggest replying to that email as soon as possible as you will be able to contact the appropriate team. 

Thanks for your understanding!

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

DailyTech
4 0 0

This is the latest email I received from them, does this mean that this store no longer can function? I already removed the branded product but I don't know if there is anymore. I've been trying to contact multiple support lines about this but no one has provided me with a proper answer and now it says that I have a week left before my entire store will be taken down for good. Please let me know as soon as possible

DailyTech_0-1706229148769.png