Why are my shipping labels not creating on my account?

Kzile
Visitor
1 0 0

I have orders to ship and my labels aren't creating. Shows an error and support is like broken and not working?! Shipping labels cost a fortune without a shopify account label for my products.

Replies 4 (4)

Mapleandlark
Visitor
3 0 0

Yes, we are having the same issue now as well. 2x in 1 week! Last monday it happened as well! We hae hundreds of orders we need to ship out today.

Skye
Shopify Staff
1113 98 198

Hi, @Kzile 

Thanks for posting to the Forums.

I understand you're experiencing an issue with purchasing shipping labels. Can you provide more context regarding what you're experiencing? For example, at what stage of creation does the issue display? Can you also please provide the specific error message you're experiencing?

Thanks in advance!

Skye | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog
NikoRuohonjuuri
Visitor
2 0 0

Same here. Our shipping app devs noticed that something has changed recently. Parameter shipping_lines.code contained previously the information about the shipping method and delivery point. Since a couple of days ago it has changed containing only value 'custom' breaking the functionality between Shopify and the shipping app. Luckily this concerns only orders made from drafts. Need to be resolved nonetheless.

AWC
Visitor
2 0 0

I am having same problem, starting yesterday, April 5 2024.

Order comes in for shipping - I buy the label - try to print the label - nothing! Not being displayed through ‘Reprint label’ or through the ‘Shipping label’ link.

Have never had this problem before since started with Shopify ~5 years ago.

Was with Shopify Chat for 1.5 hours yesterday troubleshooting - nothing worked until they suggested I try a different browser.  Switched from Safari to Chrome to finally have my labels displayed - then printed.

I feel this glitch is with Shopify not properly working.

I hope they can get it fixed sometime soon, especially before my busy Christmas season.