Why aren't customers making purchases despite increased traffic?

Okie
Visitor
3 0 0

Hello,

I am looking for advice on how to get customer to make a purchase.

i am running ads and traffic has really increased over the last week or so but no one is making a purchase. I am using influencer apps, Facebook, Tictok, Instagram, Snapchat for advertising. The customer are there just not purchasing 

Replies 7 (7)

Anish7
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

Hi Okie,

You can incentivize the customer with offers with the help of pop-ups, nudges and customised communication to increase your email lists. There are various applications available in the Shopify app store that do just that. You can check out our application called 'SuperLeadz' as well.

Hope this helps.

Shopify App Enthusiast
Constantly learning and developing better applications for our merchants

Upsellise
Shopify Partner
25 0 2

Hello @Okie ,

As mentioned in another comment, using apps can be instrumental in engaging and converting prospects. At Searchanise Upsell & Marketing, we offer a range of features designed to optimize your store's performance:

Free Shipping Bar: Encourage customers to reach a free shipping threshold, motivating them to increase their order value and ultimately boosting your average order value.
FSB 1.png

Countdown Timer Bar: Create a sense of urgency or FOMO to drive prospects to check out time-limited offers, leading to increased conversions and sales.
CTB GIF.gif

In addition to these features, we also offer:

• Upsell & Cross-Sell Product Widgets: Increase product exposure by displaying recommended products on the homepage or product pages.
  • Email Collection Bar: Build your email list to kickstart email campaigns and foster customer engagement.
  • Multi-Announcement Bar: Save valuable space and increase the likelihood of a sale by displaying multiple messages at the top of your store.
  • Pop-ups: Capture customers' attention and promote upcoming sales, special deals, or collect emails.
  • Analytics: Gain deeper insights into your customers' behavior to optimize onsite campaigns for maximum sales.

We hope these features will help you drive sales and enhance your store's performance.

Best regards,

Searchanise

Okie
Visitor
3 0 0

Okiedokiellc.myshopify.com

Dirk
Shopify Staff
2217 247 506

Hey, @Okie 

Here are a few suggestions that I have for you on how you can improve the overall look of your store. When it comes to selling apparel products, you want to think long and hard about what type of audience you want to attract (age, gender, interests, income, etc). From there, you can lay down the groundwork to create a reputable and attractive brand for your ideal audience.

If you are unsure what exactly the definition of a brand is or how you can build a brand from scratch, this article is a must. It is going to teach you how to build your own brand in 7 actionable steps. Setting aside an afternoon or evening to jot down some high-level details on this subject will go a long way. It will help you create a blueprint that will ultimately drive all your future business decisions.

Once you feel like you have clearly defined your brand goals - I recommend checking out this article called "What is a Buyer Persona"This will allow you to portray your brand in a way that resonates with your ideal audience. This will entice them to buy from your business. This is another exercise that if you just take a few hours out of your time to commit to, it's going to be extremely helpful.

Lastly, when all the above is taken care of, you can begin analyzing your website's functionality, design, and discoverability (SEO, advertising, etc) to make the experience better for your visitors. 

Take what you've learned in the previous two exercises to help drive these decisions. I recommend checking out our Shopify design articles to get inspiration and ideas on how to build a great-looking webpage with Shopify. Homepage Design 101 is a recommended resource to check out!

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Upsellise
Shopify Partner
25 0 2

Hi @Okie ,

After reviewing your online store, it appears that you have a wide range of products displayed on the front page. I would recommend considering the following adjustments:

1. Limit Product Display: To avoid overwhelming your customers with a large catalog, limit the number of products shown on the front page. This will help streamline the browsing experience.

2. Utilize Upsell & Cross-Sell Product Widgets: Organize products into groups such as Bestsellers or New Products using Upsell & Cross-Sell product widgets. This will assist customers in finding products they like and simplify the checkout process.

3. Add Sections for Collections, Brand Mission, and Social Proofs: Incorporate sections dedicated to collections, your brand's mission, and social proofs. This will enhance the professionalism of your store and instill confidence in customers, ultimately increasing your chances of sales.

For reference, you can explore a demo store showcasing the features of our another search app here.

Additionally, consider creating a separate About Us page and including it in the footer, along with a Contact Us link. This will provide customers with more information about your brand and improve accessibility.

I hope these suggestions help elevate your online store and improve its overall performance.

Best regards,

Upsellise

Okie
Visitor
3 0 0

I have simplified my website, to make it more efficient I have removed product from the landing page, added categories to my website. I have over 10,000 visitors to my store with zero conversions. I am at a loss I have tried adding different apps that say they will help turn visitor into customers with no return on investment.
I do not want to waste any more money on apps that are simply not  producing results 

I am willing to invest but need to see a positive result before I will invest

does anyone have any suggestions on a program or app that can turn visitors into paying customers

Crowly
Shopify Partner
61 3 3

Hi Okie

If you drop your store URL we'd be happy to take a look and make some suggestions.

Good luck,
Ethan

Convert more customers with AI-powered, automated conversion rate optimization.
️ Free plan now available!
https://apps.shopify.com/crowly